Job success and a meaningful job is what everyone – millennials as well as younger and older generations – are looking for.
I don’t remember who said that “work ennobles man”. True, if he feels happy and fulfilled in his job. However, how many people choose a wrong career – a career where they feel unhappy, dissatisfied and unheard – for the wrong reasons or for deep-rooted beliefs about having a job and financial security.
In today’s episode of the ProsperityOnAir podcast, we will explore this topic and much more with HR professional, mentor and coach, Lucia Pestana.
Lucia is the founder of the Pestana’s HR and Coaching. She helps her clients – particularly people in the 30-40 age group, create their job success.
She is passionate about achieving a fulfilling career and supporting others have the same.
She is the creator of the Career Detox and Get the Job You Love programs as well as of the Hope Jars.
Lucia is also one of the amazing speakers at the Women Who Dare to Desire Conference, magnificently designed and organized by Debora Luzi, my special guest in Episode 22 of the ProsperityOnAir podcast.
This is what we’ll cover in today’s episode:
- The main reasons why people choose the wrong career
- The importance of loving what you do while you are looking for a more fulfilling career
- Identify what you are not happy with to uncover the underlying cause of your unhappiness
- The most common reasons for feeling dissatisfied with your job
- How the breakdown in communication leads to problems in relationships
- How to improve communication in the workplace
- The question everyone should ask him/herself to minimize the risk of feeling dissatisfied in their job
- Learning to listening to understand rather than to respond
and much more
Links for this Episode:
Now it’s your turn! Are you satisfied in your job? If not, what are you unhappy with and would like to change?
Remember to share as much detail as possible in your comments: many people come here every week for inspiration and advice, so I encourage you to share your thoughts. Your experience and insights may inspire and trigger a meaningful change for someone else. And if you have someone in your life who could benefit from this podcast, share this post with them – they’ll thank you for it.
Thank you for listening!
To your success and prosperity
P.S. If you don’t want to miss the upcoming episodes of the ProsperityOnAir podcast, click here to subscribe to our Prosperity Vibes newsletter.
P.P.S. If you are looking for guidance and support for creating prosperity in your life and in your business in 2020, you may be interested in joining a community of like-minded women in my brand new membership program The Prosperity Hub. Take advantage of a special rate until Christmas Eve!