Sustainability: how many times a day do we hear this term? Sustainable environment, sustainable project, sustainable intervention…. but what exactly does sustainability mean? And for sustainability to happen, we need leaders who can manage and preserve it, and who have specific skills.
Irene is a global business professional and founder of the Magistro Institute Ltd. She loves to help, educate and support people to develop their talents, business strategies and connections. She currently works as the Director of Magistro Institute Ltd and is widely known for her assertive communication, international networking and talent development expertise.
This is what we cover in today’s episode:
- What sustainability means for a leader
- The 4 Ps of sustainable business: Purpose, People, Planet, Profit
- Developing a sustainable leader starts with the person and the impact she will have on the community.
- 3 core skills of a sustainable leader: sustainability mindset, system thinking, relationship building
- Sustainability requires a team
- Community vs. going solo
- The “Leadership for Change” program: what it is and who it is for
- Another of Irene’s valuable contributions to sustainability: a book coming out soon
Link menzionati nell’episodio di oggi:
Irene’s webiste: http://www.irenemagistro.com/
The”Leadership for Change” program: https://leadershipforchange.it/
Irene on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/irenemagistro
Irene on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/irenemagistro
Irene on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/irenemagistro
Irene on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/irenemagistro
Give us a review on Apple Podcast
You can also follow the podcast on:
If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletter, do it now. You will receive updates on our blog posts and podcast episodes, workshops and other events, and lots of free resources to make small and big transformations in your life. Click here to subscribe
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on my website. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission.
I only endorse products and services that pass my standards of quality and that I would recommend to my best friends for their online business