vision plan

3 Steps to Turn Your Vision into Reality

vision plan

It doesn’t take a miracle to make dreams come true. It takes a clearly detailed written vision to begin with.

However a vision without a plan, will never become reality. It will remain a dream, a wish.

Did you know that only 80% of people never even think about goals? Of the remaining 20%, 16% of people will think about them but never write them down. ONLY 3% of people write their goals down!

To turn a vision – and the related goals – into reality, you need a plan with the steps you need to take, the actions you need to make and the qualities, skills, beliefs you need to develop within yourself to become the person you need to be to live that reality.

Here are 3 simple practical steps that will ensure that the vision you have devoted time to write down in detail will become real for you.

Step 1

Break down your goal or desire into smaller actionable goals or steps.

For example, you may want to move into your dream house – that I assume you have detailed in your vision. This requires that you look for this house; then you will have to contact the real estate agents who have listed similar houses and book appointments with them. Then you need to visit the listed properties and if one of them is exactly or similar to the house of your dreams, you will need to present your offer and go through the buying process. Finally, you will need to do some works in the house – maybe changing the wall colour -, furnish it and finally move into the house

Step 2

Put the various steps into your calendar  so that you have a clear schedule of all the actions you need to complete in order to achieve your goal.

A business goal may require a different schedule than moving to the house of your dreams.

For example, if your goal is to double your revenue, you may divide your financial goals into 4 quarters and establish monthly revenue goals for each month in the quarter. In doing so, the bigger goal not only is more achievable, but you know exactly what you need to do to achieve every individual sub-goal.

Step 3

Define the resources you need for each goal and subgoal.

The resources may include information, staff, skills, tools, expert advice, and so on. Defining the specific resources you need will help you be sure you have everything your need to really achieve your goal as well as ensure that you stay within the established budget.

Making a plan to turn your vision into reality may seem a lot of work. All it requires, however, is organization, planning, auditing and consistency. These are all “muscles” that can be trained if you don’t have them spontaneously developed.

If you are interested in training those muscles and making a plan for your vision, you may book a  FREE clarity session with me or have a look at my upcoming “Re-Connect” Group Coaching program.

To your success and prosperity

P.S. You can find free resources for building your prosperity here on my website and in my podcast ProsperityOnAir.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top