[040] Slowing Down for Your Health and Wellbeing

slow down

Slowing down? I cannot, I have so many things to do every day and I only have 24 hours. This is most of my clients’ first reaction when I suggest them to slow down. Gandhi once said, “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” However, today life seems to be all about speed. … Read more

[039] Leading from the Heart


   “People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – John C. Maxwell –   In our western culture, the image of the heart is mainly associated with kindness, emotions, maybe weakness. However, the heart is also a strong and powerful force of life. How to be … Read more

[038] Expressing Your Talents to Make an Impact and Live a Prosperous Life

Dace Lace

   Are you ready to nurture your talents to make more impact in your career or business and create prosperity in your life?   This week I have talent expert Dace Lace on the podcast. Dace is the go-to person if you are unsure what your talents are, or if you feel that you … Read more

Why Is a Daily Spiritual Practice Important?

spiritual practice

I define daily spiritual practice as something you do every single day that connects you with who you really are, your divine self or soul. So many people still associate spirituality with religion or yoga mats and meditation.To me spirituality means living your life from that connection with your divine self. And you can find … Read more

Rebalancing Your Energy with Colors

color therapy

In his book, “The Seven Keys to Colour Healing”, Roland Hunt writes: “In the ancient temples of Helipolis, Egypt, the force of colour was used, not only as an aid to worship, but also as a healing agent. These temples were oriented so that the sun shone through in such a way that its light … Read more

Self Care in Challenging Times

self care

Where in your to do list is your self care? It is high on mine, but it also used to be one of the first things I used to postpone or cancel if I had to re-adjust my schedule. Now, after covid19 and the lockdown, it has become a non-negotiable commitment.   For the records, … Read more

Change: so Dreaded, yet so Magical


I was chatting online with a friend this morning and we happened to end up talking about change and how important it is not to resist it. We constantly experience change: you make your plans for the day, then your computer crashes, or your child gets a flu, or the supermarket runs out of minced … Read more

Holiday Overwhelm: 7 Tips to Avoid It

holiday overwhelm

The holidays are just around the corner. And so is the holiday overwhelm associated with them. It’ll be Christmas in a blink of an eye. I must confess that like many people I used to dread the holidays.The holidays can be an overwhelming and stressful time for many people. Between expectations, crowded shopping malls, and … Read more

3 reasons why you cannot reach your goals

Failing to reach your goals is one of the causes of stress and frustration for many entrepreneurs and a very hot topic in my coaching programs. If you have been following me on Social Media – Instagram (@paoladevescovi) and LinkedIn  in particular – you probably know that I’m about to wrap up the Prosperity Summer … Read more

3 Steps to Turn Your Vision into Reality

It doesn’t take a miracle to make dreams come true. It takes a clearly detailed written vision to begin with. However a vision without a plan, will never become reality. It will remain a dream, a wish. Did you know that only 80% of people never even think about goals? Of the remaining 20%, 16% of … Read more