Affirmations are one of the most powerful tools available to us to change our thought patterns. By positively affirming what you want to attract into your life, you gradually release your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones that vibrate at the right frequency, attracting what you desire.
Affirmations should be part of your daily personal growth routine because they really enhance your motivation and determination, putting you on the right track towards making the necessary steps and actions to achieve your goals.
As entrepreneurs, affirmations help us stay focused on our objectives; they are the fuel that boosts our motivation and constantly “test” our determination.
You may say: “Right, I agree. However, I have so many things to include in my daily schedule and there are only 24 hours in a day. Affirmations are just one additional task”.
I have devised a way to be sure I never forget practicing my affirmations.
Instead of sitting at my desk writing my affirmations several times, I do what I like to call my “Dynamic meditation”: affirmations, to me, are indeed a form of meditation.
The first thing I do when I wake up is a 30 minute power walking routine. Walking (or jogging) is a very automatic activity and does not require much concentration (except for watching your step!). This is a very good time to practice your affirmations.
When your fast walk or jog, you can time your step at the rhythm of your affirmations that become your mantra for the day.
Remember: affirmations must be in the present tense and be structured as if you already have what your are stating. Choose affirmations that best apply to you or that you feel better about.
The Universe does not distinguish between affirmative and negative affirmations. So, if you say: “I don’t want to be fat anymore!”, what the Universe receives is: “I want to be fat” and you will never lose any weight.
If you say: “I will be more prosperous”, you will never attract prosperity. It will remain in the future.
So here are some affirmations that you can use to build a successful business and attract financial prosperity:
- I am a money magnet
- I am now in the process of creating prosperity through my ideas, energy, and passion, for my highest good and for the good of everyone else involved
- All my investments bring me profit
- All the money I need and desire is always available to me
- All I spend comes back to mi tripled
- My thoughts always turn into prosperity and abundance
- The more I give, the more I get back
- I attract all the prosperity I desire effortlessly thanks to the power of my intentions
- I happily accept all the gifts that are given to me
- I am a successful entrepreneur
- I have a successful and prosperous online and offline business
- I attract new customers everyday
- There is always plenty for everybody
- I am surrounded by abundance and prosperity
If you are new to affirmations, try repeating them regularly two or three times a day (early in the morning and before going to bed, for example) for a month and observe the results.
I would really like to know from you if you “harness” the power of affirmations and how you use them. Leave me your comments below and if you have found my suggestions useful, please re-tweet this post to your Twitter friends or share it on Facebook.
To your prosperous affirmations